Monday 20 October 2008

Group Meditation

Last week I had my first experience of group meditation and I have to say I found it very different than when meditating on my own.

I arrived at the group after a very stressful day, and not believing that I would be able to calm my head enough to be able to meditate in the first place. In fact I wasn't sure I was going to go by the time I got home, but, having promised that I would be there off I went.

During the meditation I felt a real energy around the group and within a very short time I was completely relaxed and well into my meditation.

We meditated for 40 mins and to be honest it seemed more like 10 mins and I felt I could have continued for another 40 mins.

At the end of it my head was completely clear, I felt relaxed and the stresses of the hectic day I had had were no longer there. I felt great.

We have agreed to meet once a month and meditate together and I have to say I can't wait until Nov 12th to have our next session.

Would highly recommend you try it if you are into meditation or would like to get into it. If you would like any help please contact me and I would be really pleased to help.

No comments: